In an increasingly commoditised market, true product differentiation is rare. Your people are your most valuable product to differentiate and outperform the competition. My sales training process can give you that edge.
Often new reps are thrown into the deep end, covering cases and learning on the run. Ensure they have a development plan in place that drives learning as well as doing justice to customers, patients and your business brand.
Making an impact with new products is crucial to driving your new business as well as heritage products. My bespoke workshops and detailed product launch roadmap ensures your sales team hit the ground running.
Sales Managers have many competing challenges and actively coaching their team can fall down the list of priorities. The right coaching model provides structure to keep managers and reps accountable for improving performance with every sales call.
Entering an operating theatre as a sales rep is a privilege, patients and customers are always the priority, always. Ensure your reps have an informed, rigorous and interactive discussion about what is and is not their role to distinguish themselves in theatre.
As a specialist in the medical device and healthcare sectors, I offer a range of tailored training sessions to help boost employee engagement and improve key skills; Presentation Skills, Career Coaching, Train the Trainer, Tailored Solutions.
In a rapidly changing clinical and commercial environment it is critical to adapt quickly to gain an advantage on the competition. New skills must be relevant, transferable, actionable and measurable. Medical sales representatives face numerous new challenges, including:
Relationships and a great service ethic are crucial but not enough to influence real change in clinical practice which positively impact patient outcomes.
With over 20 years sales training experience in pharmaceuticals and medical devices with Merck(MSD), Roche, Smith & Nephew, Zimmer Biomet and Johnson & Johnson Medical, Flux Capacity is perfectly placed to provide expert sales training for medical device, pharmaceutical, diagnostic, capital equipment, dental and biotechnology companies throughout Australia & New Zealand.
5. QUESTION - Always have x3 well thought out and insightful questions to ask your customer but know when it is and is not appropriate to ask them.
4. COMMUNICATE - Have a structured sales process and develop this as a craft. Yes, relationships matter but so does effective and purposeful communication.
3. TRUST - Build relationships based on dialogue and mutual value from the outset. Be a trusted advisor and distinguish yourself from the competition.
2. EMPATHY - Put yourself in the customer's shoes, what are their priorities and agenda. Your needs and pressures are secondary.
1. CARE - Never forget the patient. Consider their journey, their family, their hopes and fears - then act accordingly. Always.
*Consider and prioritise this list in reverse order...
ICONIC Selling supports medical device companies to approach sales in an ethical, customer and patient-centric way.